Saturday, March 5, 2011

2 Months, 21 days - Update on Planning and Progress

  2 months, 21 days.

 As the days count down, everything I do is becoming relevant to my departure. It's an exciting yet nerve-racking time - some preparations small, and some very big.

As I am sure you can imagine, a trip like this does not come inexpensively. Even the most minimalist adventure comes with its fair share of expenses. It is because of this that you will notice two things on this blog. 1) The presence of Google Ads - I host these ads, managed by Google. For every click made on these ads I earn a small percentage, VERY small (fractions of cents). As time progresses these ads will reveal more relevant content to my own. So feel free to click away if something sparks your interest. 2) From time to time you will find product links directed to Amazon.com. These links will appear from my recommendations alone. This is called Amazon Associates - An Affiliate Marketing technique that allows me to, again, earn a small percentage (almost like a commission) on purchases made from my recommendations. So long story short, if I post, say a survival guide book found on Amazon.com and someone buys it, I will earn a small percentage. Again, VERY small.

 It's an experiment, any and all help/contribution would be greatly appreciated. 


  Now that we have that out of the way, it's on to more eventful times!

No comments:

Post a Comment